I need to remember these 10 things that make me happy. I don’t know what’s wrong with me right now. I’m a naturally happy person, but i’ve just been finding things so hard. I’ve been trying so hard to listen to my body, to eat and train well, and try lots of new things this Easter half term.
I’ve also been so close to giving up this blog, but I absolutely refuse to let my own negativity stop me. I’m so scared no one will want to read it, but that’s not the point. Besides you’re reading it you lovely person! That’s all that matters to me 🙂
Anyway a few days back I saw this post by susiesopinions: 10 things that make me happy: the 71 year old’s award. I love her self confidence and doing what she knows is right for her body, not what other people think is right for someone 71 years of age.
my 10 things that make me happy:
(2) Cafe visits with friends
(3) Morning walks in the sunshine
(4) Laughing so hard you need to pee
(5) Feeling of accomplishment after a good gym session
(6) Helping the kids at school figure out maths
(7) The knowledge my family is there for me
(8) Chocolate smoothies for breakfast
(9) Driving at night with my music
(10) Seeing my cat
Order is totally random! If you’re like me right now and feeling down or just want to help spread some happiness, comment your own list or even share your own post!
Thank you Susie for the lovely simplicity of your post just when I needed it.